XLT Service Process
Our goal is to help solve problems and make sure you are servicing your customers the way you need to. We understand that your oven is the heart of your business. We have several methods to help you get back in operation.
– Call us FIRST at (888) 443-2751, anytime 24/7/365.
– Many simple problems can be fixed easily over the phone
– We schedule service.
– We can use someone you prefer, OR
– We have relationships with hundreds of service providers world-wide.
– We provide repair manuals for you or your in-house service personnel
– We provide factory training for your in-house technicians.
– We provide spare parts.
XLT warrants Version G ovens manufactured after October 16, 2017 to be free from any defect in material and workmanship under normal use for seven (7) years from the date of original purchase by the end user, and further warrants main fan blades, conveyor shafts, and conveyor bearings for ten (10) years. XLT further warrants all ovens/hoods to be free from rust for ten (10) years from the date the equipment is originally purchased. XLT warrants Version E hoods manufactured after October 16, 2017 to be free from any defect in material and workmanship under normal use for seven (7) years from the date of original purchase by the end user purchaser. If the purchase includes a pre-piped Ansul system hood and the ovens both the warranty will be increased to ten (10) years on both pieces of equipment. In the event of a part failure, XLT will furnish a replacement part and pay for all labor associated with the replacement of the part. If upon inspection XLT determines that the part is not defective, all incurred costs will be the responsibility of the end user purchaser. This warranty is extended to the original end user purchaser and is not transferable without prior written consent of XLT. Damages are limited to the original purchase price.
DUTIES OF THE OWNER:
- The owner must inspect the equipment and crates at time of receipt. Damage during shipment is to be immediately reported to the carrier and also to XLT
- The equipment must be installed and operated in accordance with the I&O Manual furnished with the unit
- This warranty shall not excuse the owner from properly maintaining the equipment in accordance with the I&O Manual furnished with the unit
- A copy of the “Initial Start-Up Checklist” must be filled out and returned to XLT when the unit is initially installed, and/or when the unit is removed and installed in another location
- The gas, electric, and HVAC utilities must be connected to the oven and installed by locally licensed contractors
- Failure to contact XLT Ovens prior to contacting a repair company for warranty work voids any and all warranties
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Freight damage
- Overtime charges
- Any part that becomes defective because of utility services (power surges, high or low voltages, high or low gas pressure or volume, contaminated fuel, or improper utility connections)
- Any part that becomes defective because of moisture and/or other contaminants
- Conveyor belts
- Exhaust Fans
- Light Bulbs
- Painted or Powder Coated surfaces
- Normal maintenance or adjustments
- This warranty shall not apply if the equipment or any part is damaged as a result of accident, casualty, alteration, misuse, abuse, improper cleaning, improper installation, improper operation, natural disasters, or man-made disasters
CLAIMS HANDLED AS FOLLOWS:
Should any such defect be discovered, XLT must be notified. Upon notification, XLT will arrange for necessary repairs to be made by an authorized service agent. Denial of services upon the arrival of an authorized service agent will release XLT of any and all warranty obligations.
Rev H – Approval Date: 09/28/2017