Available 10 Year Warranty
24/7/365 LIVE Global Tech Support
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Best Return On Investment
Higher Bake Quality
The H Version DS line provides up to a two-minute faster baking time.
XLT understands that baking fast may not be for everyone. However, if you have a need to bake faster to meet customer demand, the XLT Version H-DS oven is for you! When compared to XLT’s award winning G Version ovens, the H-DS oven line can bake your product up to 2 minutes faster! By engineering a more efficient bake chamber and using patented and patent-pending technologies, XLT has maximized heat in the bake chamber and reduced end-loss, keeping the hot air where it needs to be, in the bake chamber, cooking your food. Delivering a quality baked product faster and safer, up to two minutes faster.
Improved Air Flow
Faster Bake Time
XLT Version H-DS conveyor ovens provide an overall better-quality bake.
Even though the Version H-DS oven can cook much faster than other awarding winning XLT ovens, the quality of bake is not sacrificed.
Improved Bake Chamber Design
Improved Food Safety
XLT H-DS formula: 2 > 3
A double stack of XLT Version H-DS ovens meets or exceeds the cooking capacity of our award-winning triple stack of G Version ovens. There is no sacrifice to bake. There is no sacrifice to capacity.
Utility Cost Savings
Reduced End Loss
XLT Version H-DS conveyor oven continues the long XLT tradition of quality and reliability.
XLT knows that equipment downtime can be an operator’s worst nightmare. That is why every XLT oven is engineered to the highest quality standards. These standards have kept the uptime of in-field XLT ovens to over 99%. We continually work with our vendors to help create better and longer lasting components.
Redesigned Control Box
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership backed by XLT’s industry-leading warranty.
We know even the most reliable equipment can still experience issues. That is why XLT offers the industry’s longest warranty, up to 10 years, on our H-DS Version conveyor ovens. We want you to concentrate on your business, not worrying about your equipment. Should your warrantied equipment ever have an issue, one call to XLT’s 24/7/365 technical support line – 316-943-2751 – is all it takes to start the service process. One of our factory-trained technicians will get you going on your first call or, in the event of a larger issue, dispatch a local service technician from our national service network to resolve your issue. Servicing your equipment is quick and you never have any out of pocket expenses for any warranty work. And remember, all your XLT equipment have lifetime phone and email support.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
More Features that Benefit You:
- Ventilation system to enhance efficiency and kitchen environment for selected oven models
- Burner designed with minimal components to prevent frequent failures and repair complications
- Easy access to components to avoid complicated repair and maintenance
- Easy access to oven interior for effortless cleaning
- Pre-piped fire suppression plumbing is available to reduce the cost of installation, for the better ergonomics, and for the easier cleaning
- Optional Pre-piped fire suppression plumbing installed by XLT has one nozzle per side per oven (ANSUL approved) for you to access oven interior for cleaning or remove crumb tray easier
- Patented extended front panel available in 1,825 colors to enhance your kitchen appearance
- Etched inner and outer fingers for you to identify the correct finger arrangement for your bake
- Magnetic sandwich door for you to open and close easier
- No tools needed to remove the sandwich door for easy cleaning or quick replacement
- Sediment trap installed to prevent sediment in the gas piping from getting into the gas valve or burner area of equipment and fouling things up
- Patented split-belt conversion kit available for your menu versatility
- Bi-directional conveyor belt to match your kitchen footprint and for your efficiency
- Finger cleaning tools available for safer and quicker cleaning