When purchased through an Authorized International Distributor, XLT warrants Version F Ovens and Version E Hoods to be free from any defect in material and workmanship under normal use. The Authorized International Distributor will repair XLT products during the warranty period. This warranty is extended to the original end user purchaser and is not transferable without prior written consent of the Authorized International Distributor. Damages are limited to the original purchase price. Products purchased by any other means other than an Authorized International Distributor will have no warranty. This warranty applies to areas outside the 50 United States of America and Canada.
DUTIES OF THE OWNER:
• The owner must inspect the equipment and crates at time of receipt. Damage during shipment is to be immediately reported to the carrier and also to the Authorized International Distributor.
• The equipment must be operated in accordance with the written instructions furnished with the unit.
• This warranty is not valid unless equipment is installed, started, and demonstrated under the supervision of the Authorized International Distributor.
This warranty shall not excuse the owner from properly maintaining the equipment in accordance with the written instructions furnished with the unit.
• A copy of the “Initial Start-Up Checklist” must be filled out and returned to the Authorized International Distributor when the unit is initially installed, and/or when the unit is removed and installed in another location.
• The gas, electric, and HVAC utilities must be connected to the equipment and installed by locally licensed contractors.
• The Authorized International Distributor must be contacted for service. Failure to contact the Authorized International Distributor prior to contacting a repair company for warranty work voids any and all warranties.
WHAT IS COVERED (Subject to local market conditions):
• 5 year labor – Extensions may be available and charges may apply
• 5 year parts – Extensions may be available and charges may apply
• 5 years parts and labor on: oven fan blade, structural welds, conveyor shafts, conveyor bearings, rusted materials in ovens
WHAT IS NOT COVERED (Subject to local market conditions):
• Freight damage
• Any part that becomes defective because of utility services (power surges, high or low voltages, high or low gas pressure or volume, contaminated fuel, or improper utility connections)
• Any part that becomes defective because of moisture and/or other contaminants
• Conveyor belts
• Exhaust fans
• Light bulbs
• Painted or Powder Coated surfaces
• Rusted materials in hoods
• Normal maintenance or adjustments
• This warranty shall not apply if the equipment or any part is damaged as a result of accident, casualty, alteration, misuse, abuse, improper cleaning, use of caustic/acidic chemicals, improper installation, improper operation, natural disasters, or man-made disasters
CLAIMS HANDLED AS FOLLOWS:
Should any such defect be discovered, the Authorized International Distributor must be notified. Upon notification, the Authorized International Distributor will arrange for necessary repairs.
Rev J – Approval Date: 11/01/2016