Who are we looking for?
We are NOT looking for Employees.
We want Team Members. We want our Leaders and Team Members to actually act like team members. We want givers in our organization, not takers. We are also looking for winners. Winning is fun. When people work as a team and win, then work can be fun. Our championship team is no accident. We are continuously improving our culture, value system, and operating principles that cause us to win. Consequently, we are looking for passionate Team Members who want to have fun playing for, and working with, a winning team.
Why should you work here?
A lot of people dread going to work. Most of us at XLT have fun at work, and we also help other people at the same time. Part of having fun is winning, and we are confident that the XLT Team is poised to win most of the contests we choose to enter. We treat others the way we want to be treated, and expect mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
Note: Job-hoppers need not apply.
IF SELECTED, viable candidates will be contacted by XLT Human Resources to schedule to complete the following pre-employment assessments:
- Timed Manual Dexterity Assessment – screwing in bolts, different screws, etc. into a sample structure of metal
- Math and Reading Aptitude Assessment, which includes general math and word problems
- Attention to Detail Assessment – involves comparing two sets of data
- Short Writing Sample
- Other Assessments (depending on the level of position)
NOTE: Please do not call XLT regarding the application status.
Candidates who successfully pass the pre-employment assessments may be asked to interview at XLT. Interviews will generally consist of 2-3 XLT Team Members participating in the interview process.
Offer of Employment
An offer of employment is contingent upon the candidate passing the following requirements:
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
- Physical Ability Test (if applicable)
- Initial Employment Paperwork
Job Positions & Openings
We are currently accepting applications for employment for some of our positions. Please check below for availability:
Notice To Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
XLT handles all recruiting internally. Please review this notice.
How To Apply
To apply, please complete the application form below.
1. Download our Employment Application – You MUST save the XLT Employment Application to your Desktop. If you fill out the application from your web browser, it will not save your information properly.
NOTE: You will need the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to properly fill out this application. (Find it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ – Please be sure to read Adobe’s terms and conditions before installing.)
2. Open the application from your Desktop and complete the XLT Employment Application. Save the completed application.
3. Fill out the form below and upload your completed XLT Employment Application.